Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Orders can be modified or canceled only while their status is labeled “Order Processing” less than 5 days since the date you placed your order.
- Once an order has a status of “Order Processing” over 5 days since the date you placed your order, it cannot be canceled or modified, as the order has been processed by our production line or warehouse and is in the queue to be completed & shipped out.
- If you have to cancel a completed fairing order, please understand that we have to charge cancellation fee US$200 to do the undo job included but no limited to break the protective coat & paintings, start over to apply new colors on your abandoned fairing, pay all the labor & material costs and etc.
No Restock Fees
If your order arrives and it is not right, doesn’t fit or just not happy with it? We will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Within 7days of delivery of your item, you can return at your cost any new, unused and unaltered items back to China where we’re located. We will issue a FULL refund to your original payment method.
- Returned products must be in a new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by GoMotoTrip (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or the original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store points.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our address in China.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us: [email protected] if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. All returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to GoMotoTrip in China.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you’ll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been “taken out for a ride” is considered used and cannot be returned.
- eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to RevZilla.
- GoMotoTrip does provide warranty on any item sold.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Step 1 – Email Us
Please Write The Email Subject: Item Return (#OrderNumber)
Please Write The Email Body Message Like As Following:
- Item Models.
- Your Issues of Purchased Item.
- Any Other You’d Like Us To Pay Attention.
Step 2 – Prepare The Return Package
Once the return agreement is made between you and GoMotoTrip, you have 7 days to return your merchandise so please be sure to ship at your earliest convenience.
- Place all merchandise in a shipping box.
- Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging as we need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition.
Step 3 – Ship The Return Package
You may use the original shipping container, returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
76 Zengcha Rd. Baiyun District
Please retain your return tracking information. GoMotoTrip.com is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment.
Step 4 – Email Us The Tracking Number
You will receive a confirmation email from GoMotoTrip when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by email at [email protected]