I’d like to answer you why you should buy Chinese fairings.
First of all, it’s a super cheap option to make the bike look great compared to have your OEM fairing customized at the body shop!
As you guys know, the body shop charges fortune but not only that, if you crash your custom paint fairing, you have to buy the NEW OEM fairing and then have them painted again on the body shop.
As you guys know the OEM fairing are expensive, like one mid fairing of CBR1000RR are almost the same price of the whole set of Chinese fairings; and as I said, you gonna take the OEM fairing back to the shop and have them custom paint again and hope it will match the other fairing on the bike.
Second, my opinion:
- Custom paint stock fairing is a super dummy.
- Customize your bike for cheap and save $$$
- Preserve OEM fairing, especially for the new bike
- If the bike gets stolen you can always sell stored OEM fairing, get extra cash for next bike!
- Less worry as Chinese fairing is cheap to replace! Whether the scratches or crash! And hey you could do whatever you want to do.
- When you’re ready to sell the bike, put OEM fairings back on, then sell Chinese fairings for 1/2 price.
That’s it, hope you enjoy this post.